webcamXP supports all video for windows / WDM sources and most file-based or ip based sources. it also allows you to do much more like home monitoring with alerts, online gallery and the design of the internal website is customizable.
It's the first webcam software that enables the clients connecting to your webcamXP server to watch your webcam using a flash based technology with a great smoothing effect between pictures (java is still available if you prefer). don't wait any longer and just try the next generation webcam software
- usb webcams (WDM driver required)
- tv, analog or multi-input capture cards (WDM driver required)
- ip cameras (JPEG/MJPEG/MPEG4)
- Windows Media streams (ASF)
- local video files (AVI/WMV/MP4/MOV/...)
- wowwee rovio (mobile ip camera)
supported streaming modes:
- still jpeg images for low-tech devices
- flash client (compatible with most operating systems and handheld devices)
- Windows Media streaming (audio + video) [webcamXP]
- Flash Video streaming (audio + video) [webcam 7] new!
- Windows Mobile 5.0 / 6.0 client
- iPhone client (3rd party application required)
additional key features:
- local and remote pan & tilt control (Logitech Orbit, Creative LiveMotion! and IP cameras)
- supports FTP/FTPS and HTTP/HTTPS Post
- motion detector (optical or acoustic) with many possible ways to handle alerts (local recording, ftp, http post, launch external applications)
- advanced users manager to grant limited or unlimited access.
- overlay editor supporting picture in picture, animated gifs, alpha-blending and text editor.
- DVR (permanent recording deleted after X hours)
- run as service
- interract with PowerHome automation software
- support audio from network cameras (panasonic, axis, etc...) [webcam 7] new!